Vakif Emeklilik Contribution

VKECONP:TI
0.01
TRY
0.00
0.10%
更新日時 2017/09/25
商品分類
Open-End Pension
52週レンジ
0.01 - 0.01
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
0.01
52週レンジ
0.01 - 0.01
1年トータルリターン
7.33%
商品分類
Open-End Pension
ファンド分類
Government Intermediate
運用アセットクラス
債券
重視地域
Turkey
基準価額 (NAV) ( 09/25/2017)
0.013329
資産総額 (百万 TRY) ( 09/25/2017)
556.277
設定日
04/30/2013
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
NESRIN KAYGUN
定額申込手数料
-
償還手数料
-
償還手数料
-
手数料
-
信託報酬額
0.36%
経費率
0.37%

投資信託組入れ上位銘柄

名称 数量 ファンドの割合
29.20 千 28.56 百万 5.33
27.30 千 27.33 百万 5.10
26.00 千 25.92 百万 4.83
24.80 千 25.90 百万 4.83
24.20 千 24.61 百万 4.59
25.00 千 24.61 百万 4.59
24.80 千 23.67 百万 4.41
22.20 千 21.26 百万 3.97
20.00 千 20.40 百万 3.80
18.80 千 19.66 百万 3.67
企業概要
Vakif Emeklilik Contribution Pension Fund is a Fund incorporated in Turkey. The Fund invests in the medium-long term at least 75% in fixed income, income-trust securities and/or rental certificates issued by the treasury. The remaining 25% are invested in equities included in the BIST 100 Index, Turkish Lira denominated deposits, contribution accounts and reverse repo agreements.
住所
Muallim Naci Cad. No:22
Ortakoy 34347 Besiktas
Istanbul / Turkey
電話番号
Tel: +90 0212 310 3700
Webサイト
www.ve.com.tr