Vakif Emeklilik Alternative

VKEALCP:TI
0.01
TRY
0.00
0.03%
更新日時 2017/09/25
商品分類
Open-End Pension
52週レンジ
0.01 - 0.01
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
0.01
52週レンジ
0.01 - 0.01
1年トータルリターン
8.05%
商品分類
Open-End Pension
ファンド分類
Physical Assets and Securities
運用アセットクラス
Real Estate
重視地域
Turkey
基準価額 (NAV) ( 09/25/2017)
0.014327
資産総額 (百万 TRY) ( 09/25/2017)
118.658
設定日
04/30/2013
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
NESRIN KAYGUN
定額申込手数料
-
償還手数料
-
償還手数料
-
手数料
-
信託報酬額
0.36%
経費率
0.37%

投資信託組入れ上位銘柄

名称 数量 ファンドの割合
25.29 千 26.24 百万 23.01
24.89 千 24.87 百万 21.82
23.73 千 24.75 百万 21.70
22.60 千 23.41 百万 20.53
1.50 千 1.52 百万 1.33
175.00 千 939.75 千 0.82
275.00 千 808.50 千 0.71
790.00 803.39 千 0.70
110.00 千 784.30 千 0.69
750.00 757.90 千 0.66
企業概要
Vakif Emeklilik Alternative Contribution Pension Fund is a Fund incorporated in Turkey. The Fund's objective is capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 75% in Turkish Lira denominated income trust securities and/or rental certificates issued by the treasury. The remaining 25% of the Fund are invested in equities including in the BIST Katilim Index.
住所
Muallim Naci Cad. No:22
Ortakoy 34347 Besiktas
Istanbul / Turkey
電話番号
Tel: +90 0212 310 3700
Webサイト
www.ve.com.tr