Skip to content

Istanbul Equity Fund

UPKV:GR
Stuttgart
の価格がありません UPKV:GR
EUR
前日終値
70.12
52週レンジ
10.35 - 10.99
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
出来高
0
前日終値
70.12
52週レンジ
10.35 - 10.99
1年トータルリターン
-5.91%
基準価額 (NAV) ( 10/22/2019)
10.35
資産総額 (千 EUR) ( 10/22/2019)
620.187
設定日
12/17/1998
乖離率(プレミアム / ディスカウント)
0.00%
乖離率52週平均値
0.00%
ファンドマネージャ
Burak Cetinceker
直近配当額 ( -)
53.34
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
経費率
2.87%
3ヶ月トータルリターン
-1.52%
3年トータルリターン
-50.54%
5年トータルリターン
-34.55%
企業概要
Istanbul Equity Fund is an investment fund incorporated in Luxembourg. The Fund invests 75% of its assets into ISE-100 index components. The remaining 25% can be invested in T-bonds, T-bills or in non-index stocks traded on the ISE, or be held as cash.
住所
Strateji Menkul Degerler AS
Buyukdere Cd. No:100-102 Maya Akar
Center K:26 Esentepe / ISTANBUL
電話番号
Tel : +90 (212) 288 5521