Skip to content

Sycomore Asset Management Sy

SYCMICR:FP
507.07
EUR
0.78
0.15%
更新日時 2019/04/19
商品分類
FCP
52週レンジ
420.25 - 551.75
1年トータルリターン
-5.89%
年初来リターン
16.51%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
506.29
52週レンジ
420.25 - 551.75
1年トータルリターン
-5.22%
年初来リターン
16.51%
商品分類
FCP
ファンド分類
Blend Broad Market
運用アセットクラス
Equity
重視地域
France
基準価額 (NAV) ( 04/18/2019)
507.07
資産総額 (百万 EUR) ( 04/18/2019)
522.138
設定日
10/01/2004
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
-
定額申込手数料
3.00%
償還手数料
0.00%
償還手数料
0.00%
手数料
-
信託報酬額
2.00%
経費率
-

投資信託組入れ上位銘柄

名称 数量 ファンドの割合
400.85 千 31.56 百万 6.30
526.09 千 26.05 百万 5.20
293.69 千 20.54 百万 4.10
499.89 千 18.04 百万 3.60
176.26 千 16.53 百万 3.30
825.24 千 15.53 百万 3.10
企業概要
Sycomore Francecap is an open-end fund registered in France.The objective of the Fund is to outperform the CAC All Tradeable index. The Fund invests up to 75 percent in French stocks eligible for the PEA. The remaining 25 percent are invested inFrench negotiable debt securities. The Fund may also invest up to 10 percent inother OPCVMs (Funds).
住所
Sycomore Asset Management SA
14, avenue Hoche
75008 Paris
France
電話番号
33-1-44-40-16-00