Rothschild & Cie Gestion R A

ROTHOPC:FP
44.92
EUR
0.14
0.31%
更新日時 2018/09/17
商品分類
Fund of Funds
52週レンジ
44.52 - 46.91
1年トータルリターン
-1.38%
年初来リターン
-2.07%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
44.78
52週レンジ
44.52 - 46.91
1年トータルリターン
-0.97%
年初来リターン
-2.07%
商品分類
Fund of Funds
ファンド分類
Global Allocation
運用アセットクラス
Mixed Allocation
重視地域
Global
基準価額 (NAV) ( 09/17/2018)
44.92
資産総額 (百万 EUR) ( 09/17/2018)
23.303
設定日
05/28/1999
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
DIDIER BOUVIGNIES / LUDIVINE DE QUINCEROT
定額申込手数料
3.00%
償還手数料
1.00%
償還手数料
1.00%
手数料
-
信託報酬額
0.90%
経費率
1.26%

投資信託組入れ上位銘柄

名称 数量 ファンドの割合
2.40 千 2.73 百万 11.54
1.30 千 1.65 百万 6.97
100.00 千 1.61 百万 6.80
3.30 千 1.47 百万 6.23
380.00 1.35 百万 5.73
1.20 千 1.35 百万 5.71
1.20 千 1.07 百万 4.53
1.00 千 1.04 百万 4.42
7.57 千 861.16 千 3.65
500.00 508.05 千 2.15
企業概要
R Allocation Modere is an open-end fund registered in France. The objective of the Fund is to provide capital appreciation using the "top-down" and "bottom-up" strategies. The Fund invests at least 50 percent in other OPCVMs. Through them, the Fund invests 20 percent of its assets in international stocks and the remainder 80 percent in debt securities.
住所
Rothschild Asset Management
29 Avenue de Messine
75008 Paris
France
電話番号
33-1-40-74-40-74