Skip to content

Kutxabank RF Mixto 15 PP

N0147:SM
31.80
EUR
更新日時 2021/01/13
商品分類
Open-End Pension
52週レンジ
28.54 - 31.84
1年トータルリターン
1.87%
年初来リターン
0.34%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
52週レンジ
28.54 - 31.84
1年トータルリターン
2.05%
年初来リターン
0.34%
商品分類
Open-End Pension
ファンド分類
Conservative Allocation
運用アセットクラス
Mixed Allocation
重視地域
Eurozone
基準価額 (NAV) ( 01/13/2021)
31.80289
資産総額 (百万 EUR) ( 01/13/2021)
345.025
設定日
07/09/2007
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
-
定額申込手数料
-
償還手数料
-
償還手数料
-
手数料
-
信託報酬額
-
経費率
-
企業概要
Kutxabank RF Mixto 15 PP is an open-end fund incorporated in Spain. The Fund's objective is to provide investors with returns over medium and long term. The Fund invests up to 85% of its assets in fixed income securities primarily in the Euro Zone. The Fund may invest the remaining 15% in equities.
住所
Kutxabank Pensiones SAU EGFP
Plaza Euskadi 5, planta 28
48009 Bilbao
Spain
電話番号
34-944-018-261
Webサイト
-