Skip to content

Manulife Teda Hong Kong Stoc

MTHKSEA:CH
1.1621
CNY
0.0050
0.43%
更新日時 2019/11/29
商品分類
Open-End Fund
52週レンジ
0.9962 - 1.2123
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
1.1671
52週レンジ
0.9962 - 1.2123
1年トータルリターン
6.44%
商品分類
Open-End Fund
ファンド分類
Multiple Country
運用アセットクラス
Equity
重視地域
Multi
基準価額 (NAV) ( 11/28/2019)
1.1621
資産総額 (百万 CNY) ( 09/30/2019)
25.228
設定日
05/17/2017
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
Li Anjie
定額申込手数料
-
償還手数料
-
償還手数料
-
手数料
-
信託報酬額
-
経費率
-
企業概要
Manulife Teda Hong Kong Stock Through Selected Equity Fund is an open-end fund incorporated in China. The Fund aims to achieve excess return relative to its benchmark. The Funds invests at least 80% of total assets in equities (with 0-15% of total assets in domestic issued stocks, and 80-95% of total assets in underlying stocks of Hong Kong stocks connect program)
住所
MANULIFE TEDA Fund Management Co Ltd
3/F, South Ying Lan Intl Finance
Center, 7 Jing Rong Da Jie
XiChengQu, Beijing
China
電話番号
86-10-8851-8989 ext 8020
Webサイト
www.mfcteda.com