Industrial Alliance SRP Cana

ISACEFC:CN
12.31
CAD
0.03
0.22%
更新日時 2018/07/16
商品分類
Fund of Funds
52週レンジ
11.33 - 12.34
1年トータルリターン
6.63%
年初来リターン
1.62%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
12.34
52週レンジ
11.33 - 12.34
1年トータルリターン
6.55%
年初来リターン
1.62%
商品分類
Fund of Funds
ファンド分類
Blend Large Cap
運用アセットクラス
Equity
重視地域
Canada
基準価額 (NAV) ( 07/16/2018)
12.3127
資産総額 (百万 CAD) ( 06/30/2018)
4.958
設定日
01/04/2011
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
DAVID CARON
定額申込手数料
5.00%
償還手数料
-
償還手数料
2.00%
手数料
-
信託報酬額
2.12%
経費率
2.92%

投資信託組入れ上位銘柄

名称 数量 ファンドの割合
184.99 千 4.89 百万 100.00
企業概要
Industrial Alliance SRP Canadian Equity Value Hybrid 75/25 is an open-end fund incorporated in Canada. The Fund's objective is to achieve capital growth and interest income by investing in a combination of equity and bond funds. The Fund invests approximately 75% in a corresponding equity fund and the remaining 25% in bonds.
住所
Industrial Alliance Mutual Funds Inc
160 Eglinton Avenue East
7th Floor
Toronto, ON M4P 3B5
Canada
電話番号
1-877-876-6989