Skip to content

Industrial Alliance SRP Cana

INACEC5:CN
15.62
CAD
0.02
0.11%
更新日時 2021/06/17
商品分類
Open-End Fund
52週レンジ
12.71 - 15.63
1年トータルリターン
21.10%
年初来リターン
11.55%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
15.63
52週レンジ
12.71 - 15.63
1年トータルリターン
21.36%
年初来リターン
11.55%
商品分類
Open-End Fund
ファンド分類
Blend Large Cap
運用アセットクラス
Equity
重視地域
Canada
基準価額 (NAV) ( 06/17/2021)
15.6168
資産総額 (百万 CAD) ( 01/31/2020)
3.834
設定日
12/07/2015
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
-
定額申込手数料
-
償還手数料
-
償還手数料
-
手数料
-
信託報酬額
-
経費率
-

投資信託組入れ上位銘柄

名称 数量 ファンドの割合
76.06 千 3.79 百万 75.71
4.92 千 1.20 百万 24.06
企業概要
IA SRP Classic Canadian Equity Index Hybrid 75/25 is an open-end fund incorporated in Canada. The Fund's objective is to achieve capital growth and interest income by investing in a combination of equity and bond funds. The Fund invests approximately 75% of the Fund in a corresponding equity fund and the remaining 25% in bonds.
住所
Industrial Alliance Mutual Funds Inc
160 Eglinton Avenue East
7th Floor
Toronto, ON M4P 3B5
Canada
電話番号
1-877-876-6989