Transamerica Multi-Managed B

IBAVX:US
NASDAQ GM
28.93
USD
0.07
0.24%
更新日時 2018/01/19
商品分類
Open-End Fund
52週レンジ
25.86 - 28.93
年初来リターン
2.77%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
28.86
52週レンジ
25.86 - 28.93
年初来リターン
2.77%
商品分類
Open-End Fund
ファンド分類
Moderate Allocation
運用アセットクラス
Mixed Allocation
重視地域
米国
基準価額 (NAV) ( 01/19/2018)
28.93
資産総額 (十億 USD) ( 01/19/2018)
1.075
設定日
03/03/2017
直近配当額 ( 12/20/2017)
0.0448
直近配当利回り(税込)
0.30%
ファンドマネージャ
BRADLEY D DOYLE / DOUG WEIH
定額申込手数料
-
償還手数料
-
償還手数料
-
手数料
0.00%
信託報酬額
0.65%
経費率
-
企業概要
Transamerica Multi-Managed Balanced Fund is an open-end fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks long-term capital growth and current income with a secondary objective of capital presentation by investing 60% to 70% of its total assets in common stocks with the remaining 30% to 40% of the fund's assets in high quality bonds with maturities of less than 30 years.
住所
Transamerica Asset Management Inc
1801 California Street
Suite 5200
Denver, CO 80202
電話番号
1-888-233-4339