Skip to content

Aramea Aktien Select

H61Z:GR
Hamburg
66.72
EUR
0.56
0.84%
更新日時 2019/04/24
始値
66.15
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
66.14 - 67.11
前日終値
66.17
52週レンジ
56.65 - 76.20
1年トータルリターン
-7.75%
年初来リターン
14.23%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
始値
66.15
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
66.14 - 67.11
出来高
0
前日終値
66.17
52週レンジ
56.65 - 76.20
1年トータルリターン
-8.10%
年初来リターン
14.23%
基準価額 (NAV) ( 04/23/2019)
66.72
資産総額 (百万 EUR) ( 04/23/2019)
23.118
設定日
-
乖離率(プレミアム / ディスカウント)
0.00%
乖離率52週平均値
-0.60%
ファンドマネージャ
Markus Barth
直近配当額 ( 09/17/2018)
0.65
直近配当利回り(税込)
0.97%
経費率
1.59%
3ヶ月トータルリターン
9.25%
3年トータルリターン
1.57%
5年トータルリターン
1.03%

投資信託組入れ上位銘柄

名称 数量 ファンドの割合
26.00 千 528.58 千 2.48
7.00 千 522.62 千 2.45
2.40 千 445.20 千 2.09
75.00 千 426.15 千 2.00
2.10 千 412.34 千 1.93
8.00 千 376.16 千 1.76
2.50 千 368.55 千 1.73
13.00 千 338.65 千 1.59
20.00 千 336.80 千 1.58
7.00 千 331.08 千 1.55
企業概要
Aramea Aktien Select is an open-end fund incorporated in Germany. The Fund's objective is long-term growth. The Fund invests at least 51% of assets in international equities and equity-related instruments. The remaining 49% can be invested in money-market instruments, bank deposits, other sub-funds and interest bearing securities.
住所
Hanseatische Investment GmbH
Kapstadtring 8
D-22297 Hamburg
Germany
電話番号
49-40-300 57-62 96 Tel