Skip to content

Finans Emeklilik ve Hayat Go

FEHGBIP:TI
0.03
TRY
0.00
0.44%
更新日時 2019/08/23
商品分類
Open-End Pension
52週レンジ
0.02 - 0.03
1年トータルリターン
38.75%
年初来リターン
14.60%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
0.03
52週レンジ
0.02 - 0.03
1年トータルリターン
38.75%
年初来リターン
14.60%
商品分類
Open-End Pension
ファンド分類
Foreign Government Bond
運用アセットクラス
債券
重視地域
Global
基準価額 (NAV) ( 08/23/2019)
0.025784
資産総額 (百万 TRY) ( 08/23/2019)
307.826
設定日
11/07/2008
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
Murat Ince / Tolga Kudaloglu
定額申込手数料
-
償還手数料
-
償還手数料
-
手数料
-
信託報酬額
1.46%
経費率
1.91%

投資信託組入れ上位銘柄

名称 数量 ファンドの割合
33.10 千 31.64 百万 10.63
26.04 千 24.73 百万 8.31
21.90 千 21.66 百万 7.28
20.00 千 18.61 百万 6.25
18.00 千 17.05 百万 5.73
14.00 千 14.17 百万 4.76
16.50 千 12.98 百万 4.36
13.20 千 11.73 百万 3.94
12.00 千 11.14 百万 3.74
13.00 千 10.63 百万 3.57
企業概要
Finans Emeklilik ve Hayat Government Bonds and Bills Income Pension Fund is a Fund incorporated in Turkey. The Fund invests at least 80% in Turkish Lira denominated fixed income securities including reverse repo's and aims to achieve income through interest. The remaining 20% of the Fund are invested in Eurobonds issued by the Turkish Treasury and pivate sector debt securities.
住所
Finans Portfoy Yonetimi
Nispetiye Caddesi
Akmerkez B Kulesi Kat:7
34340 Etiler, Istanbul
Turkey
電話番号
T +90 212 336 71 71