Skip to content

Finans Emeklilik ve Hayat Go

FEHBBIP:TI
0.02
TRY
0.00
0.33%
更新日時 2019/08/16
商品分類
Open-End Pension
52週レンジ
0.01 - 0.02
1年トータルリターン
36.34%
年初来リターン
15.51%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
0.02
52週レンジ
0.01 - 0.02
1年トータルリターン
35.11%
年初来リターン
15.51%
商品分類
Open-End Pension
ファンド分類
Foreign Aggregate Bond
運用アセットクラス
債券
重視地域
Global
基準価額 (NAV) ( 08/16/2019)
0.017758
資産総額 (百万 TRY) ( 08/16/2019)
12.618
設定日
03/26/2012
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
Murat Ince / Tolga Kudaloglu
定額申込手数料
-
償還手数料
-
償還手数料
-
手数料
-
信託報酬額
1.00%
経費率
1.91%

投資信託組入れ上位銘柄

名称 数量 ファンドの割合
1.50 千 1.50 百万 12.58
1.70 千 1.38 百万 11.54
1.40 千 1.29 百万 10.81
1.20 千 1.16 百万 9.67
1.11 千 1.09 百万 9.13
900.00 732.68 千 6.13
700.00 710.14 千 5.94
700.00 632.77 千 5.29
646.00 632.70 千 5.29
600.00 430.27 千 3.60
企業概要
Finans Emeklilik ve Hayat Government Bonds and Bills Income Group Pension Fund is a Fund incorporated in Turkey. The objective of the Fund is capital appreciation. The Fund's strategy is to invest at least 80% in reverse repo included fixed income securities and aims for income through interest. The remaining 20% of the Fund is invested in private sector debt securities.
住所
Finans Portfoy Yonetimi
Nispetiye Caddesi
Akmerkez B Kulesi Kat:7
34340 Etiler, Istanbul
Turkey
電話番号
T +90 212 336 71 71