Dupree Intermediate Governme

DPIGX:US
NASDAQ GM
10.21
USD
0.00
0.00%
更新日時 22:29 JST 2017/09/22
商品分類
Open-End Fund
52週レンジ
10.12 - 10.65
1年トータルリターン
-1.45%
年初来リターン
1.63%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
10.21
52週レンジ
10.12 - 10.65
1年トータルリターン
-1.35%
年初来リターン
1.63%
商品分類
Open-End Fund
ファンド分類
Government Intermediate
運用アセットクラス
債券
重視地域
米国
基準価額 (NAV) ( 09/22/2017)
10.21
資産総額 (百万 USD) ( 09/21/2017)
15.943
設定日
07/14/1992
直近配当額 ( 09/21/2017)
0.00069855
直近配当利回り(税込)
2.54%
ファンドマネージャ
VINCE HARRISON
定額申込手数料
0.00%
償還手数料
0.00%
償還手数料
0.00%
手数料
0.00%
信託報酬額
0.20%
経費率
0.53%

投資信託組入れ上位銘柄

名称 数量 ファンドの割合
2.65 千 3.13 百万 19.76
2.00 千 2.34 百万 14.77
2.00 千 2.32 百万 14.62
2.00 千 2.30 百万 14.49
1.75 千 2.11 百万 13.32
1.50 千 1.75 百万 11.01
500.00 566.30 千 3.57
500.00 500.19 千 3.16
375.00 421.92 千 2.66
370.00 419.48 千 2.65
企業概要
Dupree Intermediate Government Bond Series is an open-end fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund's objective seeks to achieve the highest level of current income. It invests 65% of its assets in securities issued by the US Government, its agencies or instrumentalities, with the remaining 35% of the portfolio in bank accounts insured by the FDIC. It tracks a Bloomberg Barclays Index.
住所
Dupree Mutual Funds
P.O. Box 1149
Lexington, KY 40588-1149
USA
電話番号
1-859-254-7741