BBG SBN Capped TR

BCOMSYCT:IND
176.3652
1.9215
1.10%
更新日時 2018/09/20
始値
174.4437
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
174.4437 - 174.4437
前日終値
174.4437
52週レンジ
174.0398 - 200.0485
1年トータルリターン
-5.77%
年初来リターン
-7.31%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
始値
174.4437
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
174.4437 - 174.4437
前日終値
174.4437
52週レンジ
174.0398 - 200.0485
1年トータルリターン
-5.77%
年初来リターン
-7.31%
ブルームバーグ 指数についてもっと見る BloombergIndices.com.
企業概要
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Soybeans Subindex Total Return Capped (DJUBSYCT),the Bloomberg Soybeans Subindex Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Soybean future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible Bloomberg C
住所
-
電話番号
-
Webサイト
-