BBG SBN Capped

BCOMSYC:IND
146.4711
0.5046
0.34%
更新日時 15:30 JST 2018/10/23
始値
146.7032
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
146.4201 - 146.7617
前日終値
146.9757
52週レンジ
140.5374 - 163.6491
1年トータルリターン
-5.09%
年初来リターン
-6.06%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
始値
146.7032
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
146.4201 - 146.7617
前日終値
146.9757
52週レンジ
140.5374 - 163.6491
1年トータルリターン
-5.09%
年初来リターン
-6.06%
ブルームバーグ 指数についてもっと見る BloombergIndices.com.
指数構成銘柄
0
値上り銘柄
0
値下り銘柄
0
企業概要
Bloomberg Soybeans Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the BCOM Index component weights. The Soybean future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible constituents. It reflects the return of underlying commodity futures price movements only and is quoted in USD.
住所
-
電話番号
-
Webサイト
-