BBG SYM Capped

BCOMSMC:IND
77.6895
0.2277
0.29%
更新日時 3:14 JST 2018/09/19
始値
77.3436
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
77.3332 - 77.8363
前日終値
77.4618
52週レンジ
77.3332 - 89.5023
1年トータルリターン
-2.49%
年初来リターン
-5.18%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
始値
77.3436
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
77.3332 - 77.8363
前日終値
77.4618
52週レンジ
77.3332 - 89.5023
1年トータルリターン
-2.49%
年初来リターン
-5.18%
ブルームバーグ 指数についてもっと見る BloombergIndices.com.
指数構成銘柄
0
値上り銘柄
0
値下り銘柄
0
企業概要
Bloomberg Soybean Meal Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the BCOM Index component weights. The Soybean Meal future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible constituents. It reflects the return of underlying commodity futures price movements only and is quoted in USD.
住所
-
電話番号
-
Webサイト
-