Bloomberg Silver Subindex To

BCOMSICT:IND
181.2125
0.3219
0.18%
更新日時 2018/02/16
始値
181.2125
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
181.2125 - 181.2125
前日終値
181.5344
52週レンジ
167.0407 - 187.3112
年初来リターン
-0.59%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
始値
181.2125
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
181.2125 - 181.2125
前日終値
181.5344
52週レンジ
167.0407 - 187.3112
年初来リターン
-0.59%
ブルームバーグ 指数についてもっと見る BloombergIndices.com.
企業概要
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Silver Subindex Total Return Capped (DJUBSICT),the Bloomberg Silver Subindex Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Silver future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible Bloomberg Commo
住所
-
電話番号
-
Webサイト
-