BBG SIL Capped

BCOMSIC:IND
135.8584
0.0329
0.02%
更新日時 15:48 JST 2018/12/10
始値
136.1002
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
135.8584 - 136.1088
前日終値
135.8913
52週レンジ
131.4232 - 153.3245
1年トータルリターン
-3.59%
年初来リターン
-9.04%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
始値
136.1002
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
135.8584 - 136.1088
前日終値
135.8913
52週レンジ
131.4232 - 153.3245
1年トータルリターン
-3.59%
年初来リターン
-9.04%
ブルームバーグ 指数についてもっと見る BloombergIndices.com.
指数構成銘柄
0
値上り銘柄
0
値下り銘柄
0
企業概要
Bloomberg Silver Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the BCOM Index component weights. The Silver future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible constituents. It reflects the return of underlying commodity futures price movements only and is quoted in USD.
住所
-
電話番号
-
Webサイト
-