Bloomberg Sugar Subindex Cap

BCOMSBC:IND
102.7311
0.1420
0.14%
更新日時 5:46 JST 2018/02/21
始値
102.7311
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
102.7311 - 102.7311
前日終値
102.8731
52週レンジ
96.1715 - 119.4721
年初来リターン
-4.04%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
始値
102.7311
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
102.7311 - 102.7311
前日終値
102.8731
52週レンジ
96.1715 - 119.4721
年初来リターン
-4.04%
ブルームバーグ 指数についてもっと見る BloombergIndices.com.
企業概要
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Sugar Subindex Capped (DJUBSSBC),the Bloomberg Sugar Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Sugar future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible Bloomberg Commodity Index. It reflects t
住所
-
電話番号
-
Webサイト
-