BBG UNL Capped

BCOMRBC:IND
137.4364
0.1280
0.09%
更新日時 14:52 JST 2018/04/26
始値
137.5503
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
137.4241 - 137.6015
前日終値
137.3084
52週レンジ
118.7530 - 140.8800
1年トータルリターン
9.15%
年初来リターン
0.90%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
始値
137.5503
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
137.4241 - 137.6015
前日終値
137.3084
52週レンジ
118.7530 - 140.8800
1年トータルリターン
9.15%
年初来リターン
0.90%
ブルームバーグ 指数についてもっと見る BloombergIndices.com.
指数構成銘柄
0
値上り銘柄
0
値下り銘柄
0
企業概要
Bloomberg Unleaded Gasoline Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the BCOM Index component weights. The RBOB future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible constituents. It reflects the return of underlying commodity futures price movements only and is quoted in USD.
住所
-
電話番号
-
Webサイト
-