BBG NKL Capped TR

BCOMNICT:IND
182.1392
1.6508
0.91%
更新日時 4:45 JST 2018/09/19
始値
182.1392
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
182.1392 - 182.1392
前日終値
180.4884
52週レンジ
170.4707 - 207.5300
1年トータルリターン
2.71%
年初来リターン
-4.13%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
始値
182.1392
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
182.1392 - 182.1392
前日終値
180.4884
52週レンジ
170.4707 - 207.5300
1年トータルリターン
2.71%
年初来リターン
-4.13%
ブルームバーグ 指数についてもっと見る BloombergIndices.com.
企業概要
Formerly known as Dow Jones-UBS Nickel Subindex Total Return Capped (DJUBNICT),the Bloomberg Nickel Subindex Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the Bloomberg Commodity Index component weights. The Nickel future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible Bloomberg Commod
住所
-
電話番号
-
Webサイト
-