Skip to content

BBG SBO Capped

BCOMBOC:IND
82.3397
0.0256
0.03%
更新日時 2020/10/24
始値
82.3216
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
81.8776 - 82.5185
前日終値
82.3141
52週レンジ
65.1550 - 92.9929
1年トータルリターン
-5.76%
年初来リターン
-10.05%
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
始値
82.3216
安値 - 高値 レンジ(日)
81.8776 - 82.5185
前日終値
82.3141
52週レンジ
65.1550 - 92.9929
1年トータルリターン
-5.76%
年初来リターン
-10.05%
ブルームバーグ 指数についてもっと見る BloombergIndices.com.
指数構成銘柄
0
値上り銘柄
0
値下り銘柄
0
企業概要
Bloomberg Soybean Oil Capped intends to be compliant with ESMA/UCITS guidelines while maintaining the diversification of the BCOM Index component weights. The Soybean Oil future contract is allocated 35% at each quarterly rebalance, with the remaining 65% distributed among the eligible constituents. It reflects the return of underlying commodity futures price movements only and is quoted in USD.
住所
-
電話番号
-
Webサイト
-