Aviva Investors Japon

AVIJPIH:FP
1,006.47
EUR
14.94
1.51%
更新日時 2018/10/17
商品分類
FCP
52週レンジ
979.02 - 1,068.12
リアルタイムや過去のデータは、ブルームバーグ端末にて提供中
LEARN MORE
前日終値
991.53
52週レンジ
979.02 - 1,068.12
商品分類
FCP
ファンド分類
日本
運用アセットクラス
Equity
重視地域
日本
基準価額 (NAV) ( 10/17/2018)
1,006.47
資産総額 (百万 EUR) ( 10/17/2018)
632.671
設定日
07/09/2018
直近配当額 ( -)
-
直近配当利回り(税込)
-
ファンドマネージャ
JEAN-FRANCOIS CHAMBON
定額申込手数料
-
償還手数料
-
償還手数料
-
手数料
-
信託報酬額
-
経費率
-
企業概要
Aviva Investors Japon is an open-end Fund registered in France. The objective of the Fund is to track the benchmark: the Topix Index. The Fund invests at least 60 percent of its assets in japanese stocks of all sectors and of all capitalisations. The remaining 40 percent of the assets are invested in marketable securities and money market instruments.
住所
Aviva Investors France SA
24-26 rue de la Pepiniere
75008 Paris
電話番号
+33-17-662-9000